Often when we tell customers that we offer customization, it comes with a lot of questions.
What is considered a special order?
- Customization: specific color or material
- All exotic skin items
- Out of stock items over a certain price point
All special orders are made-to-order.
Is there an up-charge for special orders?
The cost of special orders varies based on a number of factors.
- Sourcing materials: In many cases, we usually have the requested material in stock. In other cases we have to source the materials from our manufacturers. There are times when an exact material is out of stock or no longer produced. We will always do our best to reach 100% satisfaction.
- Material costs: Sometimes may be able to find the same material but from a different manufacturer at a higher cost.
How long does it take to produce a special order?
We estimate the time frame for a special order about 4-6 weeks. Time frame can vary
Is payment due upfront?
In order to proceed with a special order, a 50% deposit is required. The remaining balance is due when the item is complete and will be charged to the card on file used for initial deposit.
A misconception about special orders is that we can/will make anything because our products are handmade. Here are somethings we don't do:
- replicate products of other designers
We proudly offer the option for customers to personalize their items, but we